Skip to main content

Required Enrollment Documents

Upon acceptance and receiving the Registration link, All students must provide:

  • A Birth certificate, Passport, Certificate of live birth or other evidence of birth date.
  • Proof of Residency. An acceptable POR document allows the Enrollment team to verify an incoming student’s physical address.
    • An example of acceptable proof of residence would be a utility bill dated within 2 months, include the name of the parent/guardian enrolling the student and list the physical/service address.
  • An immunization record OR California School Immunization Card
    • If you wish to not submit an immunization record, you must complete the top portion of the California School Immunization card, sign and upload upon registration. The vaccination information can be left blank.
  • Unofficial transcripts from each school attended showing all classes attended for 9-12th grades.
  • A copy of any documents pertaining to name change, custody, etc. (if applicable)
    • Copy of your student’s IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable) * If your student has had an exit IEP or 504 Plan, please upload a copy.